What kinds of records will be required for my valuation?

Typically, federal tax returns and year end financial statements including balance sheet and income statements are required. Cash flow statements also, if available.  We also conduct copious conversation with the owner(s) and/or the accountant who is responsible for the firm’s records and or tax returns. If additional statements are available which go back as far as five or six years, they can also be included to provide a more balanced view of the operation, its financial history, and consistency of operation.

Bookmark the permalink.